*Protect My Son Francis by your prayers of intercession





Messages to an Anonymous Visionary by the name of 'Tenderheart' www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/



Children of My Divine Heart, I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to your God. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to minister to you. Much healing is required in your hearts, and lives. The world has grown cold, indifferent to My ways. Millions are lost. Beloved, I now ask you to pray for My Son Francis, your pontiff. He will need your support. 

You must protect him by your prayers of intercession. You must kneel down before Me, and ask blessings to pour down upon his soul each day. His mandates are crucial to the restoration of My Church. Support him in all obedience, and trust in Me. I will do the rest.

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom 

August 20th, 2013