*Tablets & Prayer

Jesus said: “My people, there are a good number of people who are so taken up with the latest computers, tablets, phones, and other hand-held devices. It is easy to become addicted to playing with these devices, and they consume a lot of your valuable time. My son, you have learned this lesson when you were taken up with writing computer programs. The biggest lesson that you learned, was not to let anything control you and your time. Without any control over how you spend your time, you will not have any time for Me in prayer. 

Your experience with My peace in Adoration is much more satisfying than working with the newest electrical device. Every device that you craved for, only lasted until the next new device would come out. This craving for things shows you that these things will become obsolete, and in the end, it is your soul’s destination that is more important.

I created people as an extension of My love that I wanted to share. Your soul craves to be with Me more than your body desires earthly things that are not important. My faithful can share their love with their family and friends, and you can share your faith experience with those who you can evangelize to love Me. There is a great spiritual satisfaction in bringing souls to know and love Me. I love all of you so much, and I am pleased when you can love Me in return by your own free will.”


Jesus to John Leary
August 16, 2013