*The Cells in Hell: Witchcraft and the Occult

Jesus and I stood on a ledge at the first tier of cells.  The ledge was about four feet wide.  I looked up, and as far as I could see, there were other ledges in a large circle around what looked like a giant pit.  Beside the ledge, or walkway, were cells which had been dug into the earth.  Like jail cells, these cells were all in a row, with only two feet of dirt separating them.
Jesus said, "This cell block is seventeen miles high, starting from the bottom of Hell.  Here in these cells are many souls that were in witchcraft or the occult.  Some were sorcerers, mediums, drug peddlers, idol worshipers or evil people with familiar spirits.  These are the souls that worked the greatest abominations against God-many of them have been here for hundreds of years.  These are they who would not repent, especially those who deceived people and led them away from God.  These souls have done great wickedness against the Lord and His people.  Evil and sin was their love and passion."

As I followed the Lord around the walkway, I looked down to the center of hell, where the greatest amount of activity was.  A dim light filled the center at all times, and I could make out the movement of many forms.  As far as I could see ahead of us were cells.
I thought to myself that the torment in the cells surely could not be more horrible than that in the pits.  All around us I heard the cries and the moans and the screams of the damned in the cells.  I began to be very sick.  Great sorrow filled my heart.
Jesus said, "I did not let you hear those cries until now, child.  But now I want to show you how satan comes to steal, kill and destroy.  Here in Hell there are different torments for different souls.  satan administers this torment until the day of judgment, till death and Hell are cast into the lake of fire.  Also, a lake of fire comes through Hell at times.  "
As we walked along the ledge, the sounds grew louder.  Great cries came from inside the cells.  As I walked close to Jesus, He stopped in front of the third cell.  A bright light illumined the inside of the cell.  In the cell was an old woman sitting in a rocking chair, rocking and crying as though her heart would break.  I don't know why, but I was shocked to find that this woman was a real person with a body.
The cell was completely bare except for the woman in the rocking chair.  The walls of the cell were constructed of light clay and dirt, molded into the earth.  The front door spanned the entire front of the cell.  It was made of black metal with bars of metal and a lock on it.  Since the bars were set wide apart, Jesus and I had an almost unlimited view of the entire cell.
The old woman's color was ashen-flesh mixed with a grayish tint.  She was rocking back and forth.  As she rocked, tears rolled down her cheeks.  I knew from her agonized expression that she was in great pain and was suffering from some unseen torment.  I wondered what she had been charged with that she should be imprisoned here.
All of a sudden, right before my eyes, the woman began to change forms-first to an old, old man, then to a young woman, to a middle-aged woman and then back to the old lady I had first seen.  In shock, I watched as she went through these changes one after the other.
When she saw Jesus, she cried, "Lord, have mercy on me.  Let me out of this place of torment." She leaned forward in her chair and reached for Jesus, but could not get to Him.  The changing continued.  Even her clothes changed, so that she was attired as a man, then a young girl, a middle aged woman and an old woman in turn.  All of this changing seemed to take only a few minutes.
I asked Jesus, "Why, Lord?"
Again she screamed, "O Lord, let me out of here before they return." She now stood at the front of the cell, clenching the bars with tight fists.  She said, "I know Your love is real.  I know Your love is true.  Let me out!" Then as the woman cried in terror, I saw that something was beginning to rip the flesh from her body.
"She is not what she appears to be," said the Lord.
The woman sat back in the chair and began to rock.  But now only a skeleton was sitting in the rocking chair-a skeleton with a dirty mist inside.  Where there had been a clothed body only minutes ago, now there were blackened and burned bones and empty sockets for eyes.  The soul of the woman moaned and cried out to Jesus in repentance.  But her cries were too late.
"Back on earth," said Jesus, "this woman was a witch and a worshiper of satan.  She not only practiced witchcraft, but she taught witchcraft to others.  From the time she was a child, her family practiced the black arts.  They loved darkness rather than light.
"Many times," said the Lord, "I called on her to repent.  She mocked Me and said, 'I enjoy serving satan.  I will keep on serving him.' She rejected the truth and would not repent of her evil.  She turned many people away from the Lord, some of them are in Hell with her today.  If she had repented, I would have saved her and many of her family, but she would not listen.
"satan deceived this woman into believing that she would receive a kingdom of own as her reward for serving him.  He told her she would never die, but would have a life with him forever.  She died praising satan and came here and asked him for her kingdom.  satan, the father of lies, laughed in her face and said, 'Did you think I would divide my kingdom with you? This is your kingdom.' And he locked her in this cell and torments her day and night.
"On earth this woman taught many witches, both white witches and black witches, to do their magic.  One of her magical tricks was to change from a young woman, to a middle-aged woman, to an old woman-even to an old man.  It was fun in those days to make the change and frighten lesser witches with her magic.  But now she suffers the pains of hell, and her flesh is ripped away with each change.  She cannot control it now, and keeps changing from one form to another, but her real form is the misty soul inside her skeleton.  satan uses her for his evil purposes and taunts and mocks her.  Every so often she is brought back before satan to be tormented for his pleasure.
"I called her many times, and I would have saved her.  But she would not have Me.  Now she begs and pleads for forgiveness, but it is too late.  Now she is lost without hope."
I looked at this woman who was lost forever in suffering and pain, and though she was an evil woman, my heart was broken with compassion.  "Lord, how awful!" I said in tears.
And then, just as if Jesus and I were not even there, a dirty, brown demon with broken wings, about the size and shape of a large bear, came to the front of her cell and opened it with a key.  He was making a loud noise as if to frighten her.  The woman screamed in abject terror as he began to attack her and pull her out of the cell.
Jesus said, "This demon torments her often." I watched as she was dragged out of the cell and taken away.
"Dear Lord," I asked, "is there nothing we can do?" I felt such a pity for her.
"It's too late!" Jesus replied.  "It's too late."

Mary K Baxter
A Divine Revelation of Hell