*The evil is so great in America

June 26, 2013: Jesus said: “My people, you know My position on same sex marriage. I love the people, but not their sinful actions. Homosexual sins continue to be an abomination in My eyes. People living in gay marriage, do not even think they are sinning. People living together in fornication, also do not think they are sinning. 

The people of today have lost their sense of sin, and they have rationalized their actions as not being sinful. Even though such people think this way, their sexual sins are still sins in My eyes, and they will be accountable for their actions at their judgment. You also have national sin where your laws and court decisions are condoning or legalizing the killing of babies, and legalizing same sex marriage. Every law that goes against My Commandments, brings America closer to its demise both spiritually and physically.

How can I bless such a nation that legalizes abortion and same sex marriage? The evil is so great in America, that I may need to put a black dome over your country so I do not have to look at your daily sins. 

This is why I am allowing the one world people to take over your country as a punishment for your sins. 

Call on My angels to help protect you from any attacks of the demons. Your safe havens at My refuges will be your only source of protection during the coming tribulation of the Antichrist.”