*The Warning is truly at the door


Jesus said: “My people, I have given this message about a coming Warning experience many times, but now it is truly at the door. Just as you heard one witness ask if this is truly going to happen, I am telling you that it is true, and it will happen. This will come in My time, and not when you want it. I know that many sinners are not prepared for the coming evil of the Antichrist of the tribulation time. My Warning experience will be similar to a ‘near death’ experience when you will come to My Light through a tunnel of time outside of your body. I will show all of you a life review of all of your good and bad actions with an emphasis on your unforgiven sins. 


At the end of your life review, you will have a fair mini-judgment to heaven, hell, or purgatory. This is a picture of where your life is headed, if you do not change your life. You will also have a preview of what your soul’s destination would be like so that you will know the consequences of your actions. You will be warned not to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in your body, and not to worship the Antichrist. 

You then will be placed back into your body in time, and you will have six weeks of time for your conversion to change your life. Then you will see events move quickly that will bring the Antichrist into power. 

You need to prepare yourself spiritually with repentance in Confession to minimize the severity of any punishment. Remove all of your electronic devices from your homes, and be prepared with some camping supplies to leave for My refuges when I warn you that it is time to leave. Before martial law you can call on Me, and I will have your guardian angel lead you to the nearest refuge with a small flame. Your angel will put a veil of invisibility around you to protect you. You will have a cross on your forehead that will allow you to enter any refuge. Have no fear because I am always with you.”

Jesus to John Leary
August 18, 2013