*God explains The Battle between the Woman and the serpent

(Gn. 3,1ss-Ap. 12,1ss).

A Message from God the Father to Javier Viesca, Mexico.
 

God the Father speaks, 
 
My Children, today I would like to explain to you the Biblical passage on the battle between the Woman and the serpent. 

Ever since the rebel angel was converted into a demon it swore to attack all of My Creation, especially you My children for whom a place in the Celestial Heavens was reserved, a place vacated by the evil angels, a place that I have selected for each and everyone.
Because of the fall of your Forefathers brought about by Original Sin, man has wandered aimlessly through out the World --a place of sin and Redemption-- in order to attain once again the dignity ascribed to the children of God, brought to all by the Coming of My Son Jesus Christ on Earth. You are all My children but few accept it and live it. I have given you My Son so that with His Teachings and Example you might reach the right Path. 
Your ancestors, prior to the Coming of My Son, lived in darkness, lived beneath the shadow of the prince of darkness; there was no living light such as you have inherited from My Son. They were moved but My Holy Spirit within them, yet few followed the Light because of lack of Faith and commitment to a life of Virtue. Those who silenced their will and heeded My Holy Spirit were few in numbers, so then that many tribes were destroyed having preferred to worship idols that were visible instead of My Presence within them; which then as now, remains unnoticed and unheeded.

The sins of your ancestors are minor compared to those committed today. They did not know the Teachings of My Son, they did not enjoy His Life and Examples, as you have. The effort required to remain on the right Path was greater for their Faith needed to be greater having known only those of My Decrees handed down to My son Moses in the Tablets of the Law, and not those confirmed by the Love of My Son. You have known My Love through My Son. You were born in the legacy of the knowledge of My Truths, conveyed through My Son. Today My Children, contrary to your ancestors, you have no excuse. You know Me well through the Word of My Son, through Faith and other Gifts of the Spirit given to you at Baptism and thus your judgment shall be more severe for you have known Me and despised Me.  

Today as evil has penetrated all levels of your existence, it has attempted to adulterate the Life of Virtue of My Son Jesus Christ and of My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary.  I promised you, through your Forefathers, a Savior, and a Woman, My Holy Daughter, to whom I gave the power to humiliate the serpent, to “squash its head with Her heel”. You are now living in the time when the children of the Woman --all those who in their heart have felt the calling to live under the protection of My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary-- who bear the mark of Love and Faith that My Holy Spirit has given to you, shall be persecuted and attacked. 

Evil, the serpent of old, has tried for a long time to destroy the Work of My Son. Now, having reached the Time, the End of Time which it was granted to test you, it has worsened its attack and, its attacks which were once hidden, are now unmasked and blatant. Now you are able to see how it attacks you through the media in general. You all have access to worldwide events in a matter of minutes; where previously its attacks were of a personal nature, today entire masses are being attacked. 

Your lack of spiritual life deems you easy prey to acknowledge all that comes through the media as truth. You no longer have the ability to meditate for you no longer have an interest in living a life of prayer and a life in the Sacraments which bring strength and spiritual growth to your soul; you are as weak as malnourished children. You hold no powerful source of support within you for you do not heed My Advice nor accept the Life of My Spirit within you and therefore “readily” accept all that is fed to you through the media, especially all that affects your morality and spirituality. 

You do not bother to meditate upon whether what is being said is right or wrong, whether you are being manipulated and being taken down the wrong path; and worst of all you are not even aware that this is happening. My enemy is guiding My Sheep, taking you over the cliff and you are not even aware. Bit by bit, evil has established itself so as to bring about the destruction of your soul and you have allowed it to enter freely into your home by not harboring humility and Faith with which to ask My Spirit of Love for the Gift of Discernment to select what you and your children should watch or listen to on media communication channels. You have allowed the thief to enter into your homes and have accepted the serpent’s pampering by allowing it to destroy yours and your loved ones souls. You no longer have the moral strength to stop the attack for you lack spiritual strength that you have failed to seek and help grow.

By not harboring the knowledge of My Words and Decrees, by not seeking the teachings of My Holy Church, the evil one manipulates you easily. You are awaiting abrupt events to occur in the World, natural catastrophes that can destroy entire cities, meteors in space that can destroy the Earth. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to you, because of lack of Life in Faith and in partaking of My Sacraments --from which you obtain Wisdom, Discernment and Spiritual Life— you are already practically destroyed. Many of you go about trying to protect your life when in reality, you are dead to a life of Grace, to the Divine Life of your soul, you live in sin, you live on the sidelines of My Law and Precepts. 

My children, such is your blindness that you fail to realize that what interests Me most is your soul and what happens to it. Your body is made of clay, a finite covering, and your ephemeral goods should not be of interest, as they do not interest Me; your true life is spiritual in nature, not material. My Kingdom is a Spiritual Kingdom, the Gifts I bring, more precious than the most precious gems on Earth, are spiritual.  

Your True Life, that which moves your body, is a life of Spirit and the devil knows this, but you do not, for you are blind to the spiritual reality. Thus, all the attacks you have suffered, are suffering, and will suffer, are in the spiritual realm for it is your soul that is valuable not your body. It is your soul that will transcend not your body. The doubts and falsehoods with which evil manipulates you affect your soul directly and not your body. The reward or punishment you will receive at the end of your mission will affect your soul and not your body. 

You are trying to protect and coddle that which has no value, for that is how the devil has instructed you. It has made you believe that your worth is based on the worldly goods you possess and not spiritual wealth. It has made you focus your attention on the material world so that you will treasure all that is worthless and set you apart from My Life, which is most valuable possession. 

Discernment, My children, is what I have asked you to implore of My Holy Spirit, and what shall be your shield to protect you in the ensuing battle which has commenced and which shall worsen. I repeat, the attack will be at a spiritual level and it shall seek to distance you from all forms of life in virtue, Faith, purity, and trust in thy God, in My Divine Trinity and also in My Daughter the Blessed Virgin Mary Who continuously intercedes on your behalf. 

Evil shall attempt to ridicule My Son Jesus Christ and My Daughter, the Virgin Mary, so that you may lose Faith and trust in Them. Remember that She is your Mother and a true mother will give her life in protection of her children, and so She did by dying spirituality, in union with My Son on the Cross. 

In days past, you recently experienced a spiritual hardship in your path when through the media communications, manipulated by the devil and his advocates, the “end of the world” was announced claiming that “supposedly” My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary had announced it in one of Her Apparitions. My Son has stated in the Holy Scriptures: “Only the Father knows the day and time of the end”; not even My Son Jesus Christ knows when it is to be.  

But what happened? You came to know, because of your lack of knowledge and trust in My Words in the Holy Scripture, how fear spread through out the World. You lost Peace, which is an unequivocal sign that you are not with Me. He who is with Me accepts with love, respect and trust all that I allow in your life because, all he who is with Me knows that all that comes from Me is Love and Care for Mine. 

Do you realize how in fact My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary was ridiculed because you yourselves failed to acknowledge Her true Messages in Her Apparitions accepted by My Church? If you do not know My Truths, or those of My Church, how can you protect yourself against the thief? His attacks have always been the same, create doubt, take away inner peace, create terror, destroy the family –the epicenter of the formation and protection of My souls—attempt to draw you away from Me, to make you do without Me, My Real Presence within you, making you believe that you can become as gods, making you grow in pride, the sin by which he himself lost all. 

I give you this knowledge My children so that you may protect yourself against future attacks. Remember that he seeks to destroy your soul that shall soon succumb if you fail to nourish it by living a life of Grace and through the partaking of My Holy Sacraments. How can a fighter enter into battle if he is not well fed and trained? 

Live a life of Grace! Live a life of Love and grow in the Holy Virtues and then the devil will be unable to defeat your soul! Protect that which is your most precious possession and do not allow the thief to continue steal away your soul and that of your children. Do not let yourself be led astray by the evil shepherd, by the traitor who seeks only to lead you over the cliff and into the precipice. 

Trust in Me, thy Father Who lives in your midst and within you, I Who know you perfectly, I Who cares and protects you and Who does not wish to see you fall. I give you and have given you knowledge to guide you and warn you against this mortal force of your worst enemy, the devil, the serpent of old, that on whose head your Holy Mother shall squash with Her Heel, with your help.

Pray, fast, make sacrifices for your brethren as My Son lived and taught you, so that together with My Daughter you shall find the spiritual strength to soon defeat your enemy. The Final Triumph depends on you, on your ability to give of yourself and accept all that I have explained. I can not force you. I depend on you to let Me help you, on your free will and gift of yourself. Trust in Me and you shall soon see the Light of My Holy Spirit upon you. 
A Light that will lead you to the joy of My Kingdom that is soon to come. Pray, pray, pray.
I Bless you in My Holy Name, in the Name of My Son Jesus Christ, and in the Name of Love that lives within you. Receive the guidance and worldly protection of your Mother, My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary. 

Blessed be the Holy Name of the Lord, forever and ever. Amen.


Aug 16_99