*I love a cheerful giver


Jesus said: “My people, I want all of My faithful to be generous in sharing their wealth in supporting My Church, and their charities. In the Scriptures it is said that I love a cheerful giver without holding back with any selfishness. When you can afford to be generous, you could even tithe in your giving of ten per cent of your income. There are many deserving causes to contribute to, especially if your own family needs help. 

As you approach Thanksgiving Day, you could share a donation with your local food shelf in helping the poor to have something to eat. You could also share your time, talent, and faith in helping souls to be saved. I have given many people more than enough to live on, so you could share some of your excess wealth. Think of giving financially as a way of thanking Me for all of the blessings that I have given you.”

Jesus to John Leary, October 31, 2013: