*Jesus wanted to present me to His Father

I
People have a tendency to be fearful of God because of their failures.  Even some devoted saints are so afraid of God they do not seek His presence.  But God does not see your failures.  He sees a beloved child within the righteousness of Jesus.  And God your Heavenly Father would love to have you come near to Him. 

I stood on the Sea of Glass with a multitude of saints all arranged in orderly fashion as Jesus presented us to God the Father.  God is not an old man with hollow cheeks and long white beard, whose delight is to punish sinners.  No.  He loves those who seek to do His will, even though we sometimes fail; and He is drawing us to Himself by the circumstances of life.  

Most people just don't seek God until things get bad, so sometimes God lets things get bad so we will seek Him.  If we seek Him when things go well, then He will make things go well for us so we seek Him more. 

To stand on the Sea of Glass and look into the face of God is to look into the face of the One who loves you and delights to see YOU.

"Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they shall see God."
Matthew 5:8
"Anyone who will confess Me before men,
that person I will also confess before My Father in Heaven."
Matthew 10:32
"As the Bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
so will your God rejoice over you."
Isaiah 62:5

You will never be the same after this experience.  Look forward to that day with confidence.

When God sits on His Throne before a gathering of saints, He makes Himself big enough so that all may easily see Him.  But when His is giving a personal interview, He appears to be, if He were standing, only twelve to eighteen feet tall.  And His Throne also appears to change in size.

One day Jesus wanted to present me to His Father in Heaven.  Now I knew from previous experiences that Jesus refuses to let me think that I am unworthy, because He has told us to pray that we should be considered worthy to stand with Him.  (Luke 21:36)  So although I was a little afraid, I did want to go with Jesus to see God the Father.
Jesus said to His Father, "This friend of Mine has been wanting to see You," -- and I looked into the face of Love!  My anxiety vanished.  His expression was so loving and kind that I lost all my fear, and my soul was calm.  His love made me feel free, and able to love Him in return.  He gave me the impression that He waited from eternity just to see me face to face.  He looked like a handsome young man and Light was shining from His face.  

He completely ignored the fact that I am only a creature, and His manner of speech made me feel like a long-time good friend of His.  Being in His presence has not only changed my idea of Him but has also changed me -- forever!
Seek His presence.  Seek His face.  He loves YOU.

"When You said,
Seek My face,
My heart said to You,
Your face, Lord, will I seek."
Psalm 27:8

Finally, let me encourage you to be a friend of Jesus.  Obey the Holy Spirit and seek the face of God.  I have given my testimony in order that you may be among those of whom the Bible says:
"And they shall see His face
and know His name."
Revelation 22:4

One day recently as I approached the Sea of Glass before the Throne, there were many patriarchs and prophets and righteous men already gathered there to pray and to worship God on His Throne.  As it says in Job 1:6,

"The sons of God
came to present themselves
before the Lord."

I learned that those who on earth were concerned about the souls of men, are in Heaven still concerned about things on earth.  I heard the souls of martyrs under the altar and their pleading cry, "Until when, O Lord will You delay Your vengeance on the earth dwellers who shed our blood?"  Their earnestness almost caused me to weep.

I spent seven days there joining the prayer and praise to God.  I learned that God is consulting with His concerned servants both in Heaven and on earth, informing them that Jesus will soon appear, and the time is short.

Lois Hetrick 
INSIDE THE GATES OF HEAVEN. CHAPTER 21. THE FACE OF GOD