*Europe: Churchs converted into Cemeteries

Mensajes del Buen Paastor Enoc, Colombia

(...)Beloveds sons, it hurts me and saddens me to see how some European countries are being modified my houses and converting in cemeteries and deposits of human ashes and my Holy Sacrifice are not longer celebrated. 

My house is house of prayer and I am God of living, not of dead!  Do not profane my houses, unfaithful shepherds, because my houses are not cemeteries; my houses are temples of life where I dwell, and where I spiritually give me to my children!  There places to bury dead; do not use my houses for that, respect my churches, because in them, I am alive, real and giving me as spiritual food for my children.   

Tomorrow when you will be present before me, what will you answer me for the outrages of my houses?  Reconsider shepherds of my church, because my temples are not ossuaries to deposit dead matter. 


My houses are temples of life and not death!