*If you do not forgive, Love dies within you

     Messages from Jesus to 2 Patricks, UK
Jan 2014

 
Anger is not a Gift from Me, My children, anger is given by lucifer to break you down. 


When I look at this world I see an angry world. My children are angry with one another, there is no forgiveness. My Gift to this world is Love. Love brings Peace, Forgiveness and acceptance.
Whereas anger is the opposite. 


Look at your lives, children, look how you criticise your neighbour, your brother, your sister because you covet what they have. You break My Commandments and so fall into the traps of lucifer. 


I say, again, look at your lives and see how you go against Me. Do not justify your actions but look in truth: if you do not forgive, Love dies within you.
I Love you, My children, and My Forgiveness is yours. 


I Died for you.
I shed My Blood for you so that you could have Forgiveness. 


Forgive your neighbour
, your brother or your sister and you will find Peace in your heart. 


Come away from the things of this world for they are but dust and onto dust they shall return. Look at the reality of your life and begin to follow Me in Truth. Forgive all that you see and meet and all who offend you.
I Love you.