*It is your Obligation to Taught them the Faith



Jesus said: “My people, today you celebrate My Baptism in the Jordan River by St. John the Baptist. After I emerged from the water, you heard of the Holy Trinity’s Presence in God the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove, in God the Son of Me as a man, and in God the Father in the voice that said: ‘This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.’ 


This is My example in Baptism that I invite all of My people to enter into My Holy Family so they can be forgiven original sin or any other actual sin. 

Those, who are baptized in faith, are priest, king, and prophet. You receive My love and My grace, but it is not meant to be kept to yourself. You are called to be evangelists of My Word, to go out to all the nations and share your faith with others. I call all souls to be converted to the faith in Me, and I want to save all souls from hell, so you can be with Me in heaven.

For you parents with children, it is your obligation to have your children baptized and brought into the faith. You also should have them taught the faith so they know that they are here to know, love, and serve Me. Be a good example to your children by bringing them to Sunday Mass and to Confession at least once a month. Teach your children how to pray the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be so they can pray My Blessed Mother’s rosary every day. By helping your children and sharing your faith with others, you will receive your reward with Me in heaven for all eternity.”

Jesus to John Leary
January 12, 2014