*Jesus: I desire to save all souls from Hell


Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel it spoke of putting a light on a lamp stand for all to have light in the house. You are also seeing the Light that comes from Me, as I rose from the tomb in My Resurrection. This is the Light of My glorified Body, as I promised all of My faithful who will also be resurrected in their glorified bodies on the last day. 

When you receive Me in Holy Communion, you are receiving My very Body and Blood, and I bring My Light and grace into your souls.
I want you to guard this Light of peace, and carry My Light of faith out to all the nations. By living a holy life, you can bring My Light into your soul, and your good deeds can give a good example to everyone. 

By sharing your faith in deed and word, you can enkindle a Light of faith in many souls, so they can be joined with My Holy Church. I desire to save all souls from hell, so I am calling all of My faithful to reach out to save as many souls as you can with My help. I love all of you so much, and I want you to love Me and your neighbor as yourself.”

Jesus to John Leary, Jan 13, 2014