*Jesus: Your angels are under your command: They will obey your every instruction

Messages to "Tenderheart", Canada. 28 January 2014




Children of My Divine Heart,

I bless you now. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to receive Me. Surrender in all confidence. Live for Me. Glorify My most holy name in all you do. 
Give Me permission to speak to your hearts. Accept My corrections, and stray no more. 
My love for you is everlasting. I am patient with you.
I can not remain silent any longer. Hear Me. Keep My precepts. Do not break My commandments of love. 
Failure to obey will result in much purification. 
Beware. I have dispatched angels to assist you. I always honor the Covenant which binds us. Your angels are under your command. They will obey your every instruction. They will teach you to pray, when you ask them to do so. They will guide you on your spiritual journey. Trust them. Learn to recognize the voice of your guardian angel, Beloved. 
Bless them with tokens of your love, and thank them for their faithfulness. Many angels kneel down before My throne, and report transgression after transgression. Lighten their burden, My Little Ones. Give them what they earnestly desire: expressions of your great love for Me
Be holy. Change for My glory. Call on your angels to lead you into battle. They obey your every instruction. 
Love as never before. Pray without ceasing. Pray for conversions to take place. 
Pray for your enemies, Beloved. 
Do not curse them for this will call down further purification on you. 
Bless your rivals. Bless them each, and every day. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom