*Learn how "to be" with Me in all things

LEARNING HOW "TO BE"
You are learning how "to be" with Me in all things. This is not an easy task for it requires sublimating your will to Mine. The direction and tempo of your life comes under My Loving Control. You are learning that when I control your life, surprising things happen.
I know the concerns of your heart. I want you to know they are My Concerns as well. Being free to follow My Will enables you to place your heartfelt concerns before My Sacred Heart for My Loving Consideration. You have, are, and will continue to do this in obedience to My Will. 
I tell you now: My Love for you will overwhelm you and change your life dramatically. Do you trust Me enough to leave your personal concerns in My Hands?
I understand, "Reluctantly, yes." That is so real and genuine and honest that it is your true self speaking. I hear you, My Friend. I love you, My Special One. Therefore, I will enable you to grow even more in My Love. You will be surprised at what this means. You have left all fantasies behind long ago. You have been walking blindfolded in My Love for so long you've forgotten more dreams than you know.
My Friend, I love you for your steadfast, loving heart. Only you and I know in this stillness how much you love Me and how much I love you. It is "Our secret love," which has grown so restless to be free. Today, freedom in My Love is yours. You need not do anything, but JUST BE.
My Love will do the rest. You will see and know the power of My Love all day long. It is My Gift of love to you.

MY LOVE IS...
My Love is like the morning sun warming your soul. My Love is like the dew on the grass sparkling with light. My Love encases this entire world, bringing New Life each day. Let My Warmth, let My Love, and let My New Life restore your soul.
Trust Me in all of life's tasks. Don't be afraid to trust. I will answer all of your doubts with a burst of My Love. Seek Me out. Explore life in My Love. Let Me become who you are. I do not seek anything, but more of your heart.My Peace will reign in all of your being. It will encompass all of which you are. It will untangle the web of your life setting you free to live in My Love.
When you hear My Voice in your soul, do not be afraid. My Call is a song of love bringing you closer to Me.

Messages to John Palmer