*Lucifer is in Rome and plans to destroy the papacy

LUCIFER IS IN ROME “As I told you in the past, Lucifer has been released from hell with many other demons in his legion of demons now loosed upon earth. Lucifer is in Rome and plans to destroy the papacy. My children, pray for your new Pope. He must be given the strength even unto the point of martyrdom, if necessary. He must not allow communism to control Rome.” Our Lady, November 20, 1978

CHOSEN WELL
"Your successor to Peter has been chosen well. We sat him upon the throne of Peter for the principal reason to return My Son's Church to its original state.
"Understand well, My children, that he is also a human being subject to error. But this does not mean that he is to be subjected to derision and hate, until you build up a fire within the hearts of those who are seeking to destroy him. Better that you pray for the Holy Father than to deride him.
"Do not question him at this time, because I assure you, My children--as he will tell you in due time--I, too, have appeared to the Holy Father."
- Our Lady, September 27, 1986


FAITH AND MORALS
"Many now rebel against their leader, their God-given leader, your Vicar. In matters of faith and morals, man must not change the God-given laws, coming from the seat of Peter, and established through tradition upon earth through My Son's Church." - Our Lady, October 6, 1979 


A REJECTION OF THE PAPACY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED
"Do not abandon My Son any longer by rejecting His Church. Do not judge My Son's Church by man. The foundation is My Son, Jesus. And though the walls may develop cracks, the foundation is solid. Will you not remain and patch these cracks, My children? We do not wish that you break apart into small groups of discord. No schisms must take place in My Son's Church. For all who are baptized a Roman Catholic must die Roman Catholics to enter Heaven. A rejection of the papacy, a rejection of the Faith because of human reasoning shall not be accepted by the Eternal Father in Heaven. Remain faithful and true forever unto the end.”Our Lady, November 20, 1979


REMAIN WITH ROME
"We ask you from Heaven not to leave, not to create a schism from your main body in Rome. You must remain within My Son's Church and pray a constant vigilance of prayer. Satan and his agents have entered in full battle upon My Son's Church. Satan has entered into the highest ranks within My Son's Church and the world. He will manipulate powers, provincials, until he brings about a great chastisement, because man will not listen and mend his ways." - Our Lady, February 10, 1977

 
FORM OF INSANITY TAKING PLACE IN ROME
"You must pray, pray much for your Holy Father. He suffers greatly from disobedience of those under him in his rule. Yes, My child, it appears now that there is a form of insanity taking place in Rome, for priests, prelates, cardinals, and bishops are all running around with their heads in a fog. They have great plans, My child, to build a new church, a church of man. But My Son has other plans. Their time is running out.
"My child, My children, this new church they are building but no angels help to build, only demons; they are building a church of man, using as a foundation the basic carnal nature of mankind. There is nothing beautiful of spirit; it is all humanistic, My child, modernistic. And what are they doing but they are building the church of man with satan as the director!”
Our Lady, March 18, 1977 


PETER'S DESCENDANTS SHALL RULE
"You must not compromise your Faith, My children, by bringing in those who have separated themselves from your true Church. This Church was founded by My Son, and He set a leader, a Pope, among you.
"Peter and his descendants shall rule. There shall not be set up a governing body of hierarchy!"
- Our Lady, November 20, 1975

 
A MESSAGE FOR YOUR VICAR
"My child and My children, do not cast aside this message, for it is most urgent. The War, the great War, will soon come upon you, taking many from the earth.
     "I have given to you, My child, a message for your Vicar, and he must act upon it. Should he proceed by following the ways of man, using humanism and modernism to the destruction of souls and My Son's Church, I cannot then any longer hold back the heavy hand of punishment from mankind." - Our Lady, December 7, 1978


CHASTISEMENT SORELY DUE FOR DISOBEDIENCE TO VICAR
"Your world, My child and My children, has not progressed back to the Eternal Father. Should you receive now one chastisement so sorely due to you for your disobedience to Our Vicar? Do you as a nation, do you, all nations of the world, deserve the continuance of the struggle of Our Vicar for your salvation, or shall you, through your own actions, force the hand of the Eternal Father upon you by abandoning you to your sin? Your nation, the United States, and all nations of the earth--none shall escape the fires.” – Our Lady, May 30, 1981


UNITED
"We do not want division within the Church. That will solve nothing. You cannot separate yourself from the Holy Father in Rome!" - Our Lady, September 27, 1986


YOU ACT IN DISOBEDIENCE
"Mankind will go about with their heads in clouds, with itching ears, accepting false doctrines from false teachers. Novelty, experimentation, modernism, humanism! Because you sin and lose the light, you now fall prey to these creations of satan. Have you not been warned before from the Seat of Peter? Oh, no! You cast aside the direction of your Holy Father in the Eternal City of Rome! Evil men of the cross, you act in disobedience to your Vicar.” – Our Lady, February 10, 1977


Bayside prophecies