*Radioactivity is one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse


The Light of Mary www.RevelacionesMarianas.com/ January 12th, 2013

(Our Lord Jesus Christ) My Beloved People :

Dear children, in this generation in which the Holy Spirit distributes His gifts everywhere , the malignant distributes his minions throughout the earth , has left an empty hell and has spread all demons on earth for all men forget me and fight fiercely against each other until killing each other .

THIS IS NOT MY WILL , THIS IS NOT MY LOVE, THIS IS NOT MY GENERATION , THESE ARE NOT MY CHILDREN , AND THEY SHOULD NOT ACT LIKE THAT …
MY BELOVED, MY LOVE IS INFINITE BUT THE WEIGHT OF SIN POURS THE LAST DROP ON THIS INTRANSIGENT HUMANITY , ON THIS HUMANITY THAT STEPS ON ME AND FORGETS ME … I love you , I remain with you until the last moment that you remain in the world , but you are not part of the mundane, you should be the salt of the earth. You, My beloved, must be the water that refreshes when it passes and revives whatever it touches. The heart and mind of man are so dry that I look them extremely cracked and all this because of the lack of My Love …
O PERVERSE GENERATION IN WHICH EVERY HUMAN BEING GIVES HIS OWN MEANING TO MY LOVE! … AND MY LOVE IS ONE AND NOT SUBJECT TO PERSONAL CHANGES. THE LACK OF TRUTH BETWEEN YOU TAKES YOU TO VERY LOW PLACES . 

The Earth is so polluted and the Sun , the Sun cracks it up to its depths. The sun’s rays , instant by instant , reaching Earth increasingly harder and with more pollution for this one . Soon is , children, the moment when the sun will drop all its fury on the planet. Such a strong blast that you, on your knees, will be convinced that without Me, you are nothing. Science will look at scientific advances reduced to nothing and man , the man who is not spiritual and has no faith, will wander through the streets desperate, including losing his memory by feeling reduced to nothing (1) 

You, My people , who follow me, who continue to my side , you are preparing for upcoming events . You who have obeyed My Orders, My Calls and those of My Mother, given before for this moment , in which My House alerted you about the contamination by radioactivity , you are witness how many mocked Me and My Calls . And you viewed how in a moment, with an earthquake , radioactivity is falling prey harder and is polluting all the water, the air , the earth itself , the man and this, this pollution is one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse it will continue advancing and will not stay where it is. The man will understand that nuclear energy is one of the great scourges created against himself.(2) 

Beloved Ones , do not neglect, volcanoes will erupt in sequence and geography will vary . I WILL LOVE YOU INFINITELY, MORE THAN WHAT YOURSELVES BELIEVE THAT I LOVE YOU more than you feel that I love you . I love you in spirit and truth , but you constantly refuse to follow me, and I , Beggar of Love, continue from heart to heart without you paying attention to the signs of this time . You are alerted , because I do not act without telling My People(3) 

Middle East will enter into effervescence and the world will look a lot of deaths indifferently . My poor children, those who believe that what is distant will not reach them ! Because the indomitable arm of communism will fall on America, and especially will take the pain to America.(4)

My beloved, pray , pray for the American People . Beloved Ones , the President should bend his knees before Me, his power is earthly and My power , Heavenly and Divine, his pride will be bend by My House in an instant.
    My beloved, pray for My beloved Argentina .
       Pray, this earth will mourn , and then , like a bejeweled bride, to receive the blessing from My House.
MY BELOVED, DO NOT FORGET YOUR BROTHERS WHO SUFFER IN THIS MOMENT BY PROFESSING THEIR FAITH, especially those in the Middle East where the pain will enrage and not depart because man’s violence in the Middle East goes far beyond the man himself. Is dominated by those who rule the countries .
My People : I SUFFER MUCH FOR YOU ! ,HOW MUCH YOU MUST GIVE ME ! ,AND HOW MUCH YOU DENY ME! PROMPTLY RETURN TO ME , BECAUSE TIME IS NOT TIME AND IS THE MOMENT OF MY SECOND COMING (5)
Not refuse to My instruments of which I use to preach the Truth to the world , to speak to announce what those that should speak with Truth conceal.
These are not moments of superficialities, these are moments to call My People to unity, to summon to prayer with strength, these are hard moments because My children must act and act according to My will, not their free will.
I DO NOT DESIRE GOLDEN CALVES , I WILL DESTROY THEM IN A MOMENT , I WANT HEARTS AND CONSIENCES ALERT TO MY CALLS AND READY TO OBEY MY ORDERS AND MY WORD . You are in critical moments where the great spiritual battle looms without the man perceiving it , for lack of a clear conscience and a firm and strong faith in Me.
I WILL RETURN SOON , BUT BEFORE MY RETURN I WILL FACE EACH ONE OF YOU WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE TO LOOK YOURSELVES AS YOU REALLY ARE. THIS ACT OF MERCY OF MY HOUSE IS PRIOR TO MY SECOND COMING . (6)
Stay alert, that I, with My open Heart and My hands outstretched towards you , send the new Mana for this generation. Stay alert for My Word through My instruments and discern which ones what My real instruments , because not everyone who tells you to come back to Me , is My real instrument.
I love you, I come for you and My Mother, with Her Womb full of Love to welcome you all and shelter you, remains attentive to the word of each one. Walk facing the sky. It approaches to the Earth what will make it shudder , but before all this truth that I must inform you in love, remains My Mercy that is infinite for those humble and contrite hearts that come close to Me .
I wait for you, I bless you. My People will triumph. I do not abandon you, neither My Mother abandons you .
I love you , I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen .
Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.


  1. Prophecies on the incidence of the sun on earth
  2. Prophecies about nuclear energy
  3. Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.
  4. Prophecies and revelations about communism
  5. Disclosures about the second coming of Christ
  6. THE WARNING read Revelations on …