*A Guardian Angel Story

I wanted to share with you what I believe is a story of protection by our Guardian Angels. Today, my husband, my son, and some friends were working on a large barn shed in the back yard. I had been praying to their guardian angels throughout the day for their safety due to the possible dangers that were present in this construction project. I even casually mentioned to all of them to pray to their angels, too. 

After six or so hours, my youngest daughter, Catherine, came into the house to report that "Kevin's leg almost got sawed!" My husband was using a circular saw to cut a large sheet of wood. Kevin, Jr. was standing way too close; my husband of course yelled to him to move. 

But before he moved, the saw had already cut his jeans AND his underclothing. Miraculously, his skin was untouched!! I immediately believed it was heavenly intercession. Some might think it was just a close call, but I think our heavenly helpers protected him from injury. 

Thank you Holy Angels! 
Chris P.
Opus Sanctorum Angelorum