*Ask for My gifts

18 February 2014





Children of My Divine Heart,


Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the god of Abraham, the god of Isaac, the god of Jacob. I Am. 
Your God call to you. Open your hearts in all confidence. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to speak to your hearts, and to transform you for My glory. 
Satan has sent out his legions, and now reigns over your world. He controls men as puppets, and promises riches, fame, and glory. Many fall to his ruses every day. 
Beloved, arm yourselves in grace. Pray for discernment in all matters. Pray each morning. 
Kneel down before Me in adoration, and ask for My gifts. I will provide all things to you. 
Do not fear. I ask that you grow in obedience, and walk in holiness. I ask that you keep My ways without question. I know what is best for you. 
My master plan is perfect. Do not think yourselves worthy of making any changes to it. Accept My divine will in your hearts, and lives. 
Live for Me, and for Me alone. Do not test Me. 
Do not ask for signs, and wonders. Walk in faith. Your faith must be unshakable. I count on you to serve in all humility, and faith.
The gifts of My consecrated souls will now become more visible to humanity. Many will now take up their mandates, and minister to the lost. 
Open your hearts to the manifestations of My great love for you. 
Shalom