*God the Father. Holy Rosary, the grandest of favors granted to Mary

E-Mail



A Message from God the Father to Javier Viesca, Mexico



God the Father speaks, 
 
My children, today I would like to speak to you about the Holy Rosary, the grandest of favors granted to My Holy Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary.

(...)

It is because of My Love for you that I have given you, through your Holy Mother, the Grace of receiving the Holy Rosary. The recitation of the Holy Rosary is dear to Our Heart and comes in second only to the Holy Eucharist. It is through the recitation of the Holy Rosary and the devotion to My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mother, that the majority of the saints have attained their sanctity. It is through the recitation of the Holy Rosary that immense Graces have been given to many people, and to all humanity. It is through the recitation of the Holy Rosary that Heaven has drawn near to Earth and so it shall be that with the aid of your prayers, the Earth shall be purified. 

You can not isolate the devotion, the great love you have for My Holiest of Daughter’s, from the recitation of the Holy Rosary. Those who have been called to be My Dearest of Children, in whom I can trust most intimately, have reached Me through the Heart of My Holy Daughter and hence, through the recitation of the Holy Rosary. 

Its recitation is so powerful that through it, the devil shall be defeated and chained. It is through the recitation of the Holy Rosary–maximum advocate of prayer—that many events harmful to humanity will be minimized or cancelled. It is through the recitation and devotion to the Holy Rosary that many souls on Earth will be sanctified. It is through the love of the Holy Rosary that you shall come to know the Supreme and Eternal Love for all eternity. 

The recitation of the Holy Rosary is the most complete prayer that exists. You sacrifice your time in its recitation and offer your sacrifice to Me through my Daughter. You offer penance by praying on your knees with diligence and love. You mortify your humanly passions by allowing your soul to pray and through your love-filled concentration, you halt and obstruct the snares of the enemy. You offer a Divine holocaust by mentioning with love and respect My Name and that of My Daughter’s. You grow spiritually with the aid of My Holy Spirit, by meditating upon each Mystery of the Holy Rosary. You become co-redeemers with My Son by accompanying Him and living each of His moments on earth through the Mysteries you pray. You offer profound thanks for the Graces you have received by recognizing the greatness you have obtained through the gift of life I give to you, and for all the merits of My Son Jesus Christ and My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, for your salvation and Eternal Glory.

You experience mystic moments during its recitation for when you recite it in union with the Heavens, Purgatory and your brethren on Earth, I am among you, and if I am with you, My Life is with you and I make Myself known in you and to you in many ways, as many of you have confirmed. 

Through the recitation of the Holy Rosary you are encircled by Heaven on Earth.
My Children, I have given you the greatest of powers that you should not waste, a great power that is within reach of all ages and to all social statuses, a great power that will obtain for you the final triumph, if the power of prayer and the recitation of the Holy Rosary are used with respect, love and trust.

Unite yourselves with fervor to My Daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, so that supported by thy Mother, you may save the world that currently seems to be more in the hands of My enemy than in Mine. 

Your sincere, humble, and loving prayers shall inflame My Heart with Mercy and you shall immediately see its fruits of protection and Salvation for all.

Trust in Me, trust in My Love, trust in My Mercy, trust in the power of prayer.

I bless you in My Holy Name of Eternal God of Love, in the name of My Son Jesus Christ, perfect gift of Love, in the name of My Holy Spirit, Voice and Guide of Love, and in the name of My Holy Daughter, the Ever Blessed Virgin Mary, and the perfect gift to Love.