*I command you to strengthen My priests with your prayers

24 February 2014 to Tenderheart, Canada



Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I stand before you in glory. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. I have plans for you. So much remains to be done. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Allow Me entry. Do not delay for time is of the essence. Draw near to Me. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. 
Accept my corrections, and live for Me alone. Do not allow sin to gain a stronghold in your lives. Break free from habitual sin. Repent. 
Seek out My consecrated Sons, and be right with Me. Do not judge them. They work in My vineyard, and seldom are protected by your prayers. Beloved, pray for My sons. Pray for the priests of the world so that they may model holiness, integrity, and obedience to you. Pray for all priests daily. I command you to strengthen My priests with your prayers. Pray, Beloved. Pray for conversions of the heart. Many of My Sons have abandoned prayer. They are of the world. Pray for them to be worthy ambassadors of My kingdom of love. Pray for them always. I count on you. 
 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom