*Jesus: Guillotines and New World Order

To John Leary, US February 7, 2014:

Jesus said: “My people, you have read the account of how Herod had St. John the Baptist beheaded because of his pride in making an oath to his daughter, after a dance that delighted him. St. John had been put in prison because he had criticized Herod for marrying his brother’s wife. St. John was brave in speaking out to sinners in calling them to repent. He even boldly criticized the royal people controlling Israel. My people of today, you know of St. John the Baptist’s beheading, but you may not know of a Scripture passage in the Book of Revelation (Rev 20:4): ‘And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the witness to Jesus and because of the Word of God, and who did not worship the beast or his image, and did not accept his mark upon their foreheads or upon their hands.’ 

This quotation is a prophecy of how some faithful will be beheaded in the tribulation for not worshiping the Antichrist, and not taking a computer chip in their bodies. It is also known by some, that guillotines have been delivered to your authorities for the express purpose of beheading those people who do not go along with the new world order or are not taking chips in the body. These weapons are meant to scare people into submission or be similarly executed. You will see a tribulation coming, where Christians will be persecuted with martyrdom, as in the early days of Christianity. This is why I am providing My refuges of protection, where My angels will defend My faithful from the evil ones who want to kill My people.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you first arrived for your Divine Mercy Holy Hour, you discovered that the large Host and the lunette were missing from the tabernacle. It was taken for repairs to the holder and the lunette. In the past you have seen some instances where Hosts have been stolen from the tabernacle to be desecrated at black masses. You remember how the demons knew who I was before I rebuked them to be quiet and leave the possessed people. The evil spirits and evil people believe in My Real Presence more than some Catholics do. This is why the evil ones want to desecrate My Hosts because I am really there. Pray to have My angels sent to guard your tabernacles from such abuse in black masses.”