*Jesus: They have planned to begin the New World Order

Mensajes del Buen Pastor a Enoc, Colombia

THE KINGS OF THIS WORLD, SERVING MY ADVERSARY, HAVE ALREADY ALL PLANNED TO BEGIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
18 February, 2014
JESUS’S, THE GOOD SHEPHERD, URGENT CALL TO HIS FLOCK.

Peace to you, sheep of my flock.

The Masonic secret organizations, which rule and direct the kings of this world, want to interfere in internal matters of many nations to create confusion and bring down governments.   The intelligence agencies and other organizations, serving The Great Powers, want to destabilize the governments of some nations to establish in them rulers who will be loyal and faithful in time of new world order.

They search to create chaos and start internal conflicts in those nations unleashing civil wars in order to destabilize government and economy of these nations, who disagree with the policies and doctrines of the new world order.   The nations who resist will be subjected and foreclosed their economics. The globalization of economies and the microchip implantation in the inhabitants of nations is the first phase of this new world order.  At present, the entire mounting is ready; just missing the war to begin the authoritarian regime, which will rule the earth during the reign of my adversary. 

My faithful people, will walk through the desert of purification, will be refined; but before all this happens, I will send my ‘warning’ which will prepare you for those days of purification needed for your transformation.  The kings of this world, serving my adversary, have already all planned to begin the new world order.   

Prepare, my people, because it is approaching the time when you will glorify My Father, and you will give testimony of me before nations.  Fear not; know that I will be with you until the consummation of times.  Many governments will fall down, anarchy and chaos will take many nations, the kings of The Great Powers will usurp the riches of other nations taking possession of its lands, and extend their kingdoms.  O, my people, foreign nations will invade your nation, and you will walk to the banishing, and you will be treated as slaves in your own land by the authoritarian regime of my adversary!

My children, persecution and extermination of Christians have begun; be my disciple, in many nations, is synonymous of torture, persecution, imprisonment and death.  

 I say, my disciples, that in the time of the reign of my adversary, you will have to flee and search for my Mother’s shelters or hide yourselves in caverns as my first Christians, because persecutions will be extended to all nations.  Remember that my word says: “In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world” (John 16,33) “Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul: rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10, 28) “Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven” (Matthew 5, 11-12).

My children, time of your purification is approaching; be prepare, and be in God’s grace for the arrival of ‘the awakening of consciences’.  I tell you again: repent, and be converted because the Kingdom of God is near.

My peace I leave you and my peace I give you. 

Your Master: Jesus, the Good Shepherd of all times.
Make known my messages to all mankind