*The winds of judgment have begun blowing

February 2nd, 2014, to Glynda Lomax


A time is coming soon when My people shall need each other as never before. I shall teach you the true meaning of ‘love thy neighbor as thyself,’ My children, for circumstances shall turn dire suddenly and require you to reach out to each other in order to survive. But I shall use those circumstances to bring many souls into My Kingdom. 


Use the time now to get to know others around you and to prepare yourselves in My Holy Word that you may minister to others when that time comes. 

My children, America has long defied Me and rebelled against My commandments, and My people cry out for judgment. This judgment will come and it will be as severe as her turning away from Me has been. 

Know that the winds of judgment have begun blowing and more are coming her way. I have long shown mercy to this nation, but I am a Righteous Judge, and its wickedness continues increasing.

Mark 12:30-31:
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.