*Those that oppose Peter are opposing My Church



Lord?

I am, pray for the renewal of My Church, pray for those souls who oppose Peter, pray for those who are trying to silence Peter, the days now are numbered and My Soul is submerged in sorrow, My Sacred Heart is imbued with bitterness, My Soul is yearning for them to realize their Error;

those that oppose Peter are opposing My Church, they are opposing My Law, they are opposing Me their Lord and God, they are condemning Peter-of-My-lambs, thus condemning My Law, blinded by Vanity himself they do not see clear anymore that by condemning Peter they are not following the Law but instead become judges of My own Law! O listen to what the Spirit says to the Church! return, come back beloved one Bishop Lefèbvre,  it is I the Lord who have selected Peter, Peter who today bears the name John Paul II, I am telling you beloved one, My Sacred Heart has chosen him, come back, reconcile for My sake beloved, I the Lord will forgive your sins and will purify you;

RETURN! return all of you to Peter for it is I your God who has chosen him, it is I who have given him a disciple’s tongue and through Me he is able to reply to the weary, Oh creation! is there no more wisdom left in you? creation! you are failing to appreciate My Fathomless Love I have for you, and yet, I answer to everyone who invokes Me, I am with you when you are in trouble, I am your Refuge


today I the Lord will add one more commandment; write: “bend! bend to be able to reconcile and unite, humble yourselves to unite”
child,

Yes Lord?

I give you My Peace, be obedient allowing Me to use you as I wish, trust Me, you are in your Father’s Hands

Lord,
I am but following You,
and my soul is in peace
as a child with his mother,
trusting You fully
and as a child I want to obey You
remember My Presence, I am with you - we us?
we, us?
Yes Lord, Yes St. Mary.
Message recorded in True Life in God: www.tlig.org  .