*Why is it that so very few come to visit Me?





May 20_98 Message to Javier Viesca, Mexico (In the Presence of the Blessed Sacrament)

God the Father Speaks,
My children, why is it that so very few come to visit Me? Why is it that so few of you give Me thanks for My gifts?

I provide you with everything. I have given you life. I give you light, I give you the air you breathe, I give you nourishment for your body and soul. I give you Love.
And yet, there are so very few that come to visit Me and keep Me company, to adore Me, to thank Me.
My children, you can’t imagine the joy I feel when you draw close to Me, even if only for a few moments. I love you so much.
I am the most sensitive Father that even the smallest token of your love moves My Heart greatly.
Might anyone have at least a “thank you” or the slightest glance of tenderness to offer Me, your Creator? I give you everything and I ask so little of you, but I need each and every one of you.
It might seem incredible to think that your God yearns for you, but what father can make do without his children’s displays of love?
If you have the need for affection and are appreciative of it, imagine Me, who am the most tender and sensitive of all. My children, I ask you from the bottom of My Heart, that you come to Me and bring Me joy, even if only for just a little while.
Your Heavenly Father.