*I search the Earth for obedient hearts, and find very few

28 April 2014 to Tenderheart, Canada

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you now. Open you r hearts to My love. Surrender unto Me. 
 
Give Me permission to correct you. 
 
Accept My instructions, and be faith filled. Do not refuse Me. 
 
I search the Earth for obedient hearts, and find very few. My own children disobey My commandments, and think they are safe from My wrath. Some speak of My mercy, and continue to err
 
They engage in sinful activities, and refuse to repent. They offend Me before their children, offend Me in public places, and are blind to the Truth.
 
Beloved, those who deserve My wrath will reap My wrath. Do not be fooled into thinking otherwise. I am just. 
 
I Am, your God, commands you to obey. Live as saints. 
 
Do not offend Me. 
 
Do not doubt My wrath for it is about to descend upon humanity as never before. I will claim what is rightfully mine, and correct those I love. You would do well to remember this. Live for Me. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory.
 
I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom