*Jesus transformed my demoniac soul into an apostle

Testimony of Fabienne

Above me, there was purgatory, the flames were very high. The souls that were in this state of purification are united to the Divine Will. Their greatest suffering is to not yet be able to see God face to face. They saw Him during their particular judgement, in a light that is not yet that of heaven and so they kept a nostalgia for God, but they do not want to appear before Him with their stains. They are being purified and repair what they did not repair when on earth and many of them learn to love.

I prayed for them and in turn, they prayed for the wretched person that I am and together, as a communion of saints, we helped each other to obtain more light so as to move closer to God without fear and without blemish. And Jesus said to me: « I want you to be closer to Me », then He added: « Continue your work of mercy » (by praying for them). The souls in purgatory have become my beloved sisters, but I do not speak to them because God does not allow it. I simply pray for them to help me in my mission of evangelization.

I saw many white steps that I quickly climbed and when I arrived at the top of this big white staircase, a man dressed in red opened the door to me and then he withdrew. I immediately entered an ocean of peace where I strongly felt the presence of God the Father. He was the Source. It was a benevolent Father, filled with love and peace. His presence flooded this ocean of peace. God the Father is very gentle and very loving and He told me without my being able to see Him: « I am a Father full of love for My children ».

Myself, who believed that God was only a whipping father, I finally became conscious of His great holiness and even if God is Love, Mercy and Justice, His greatest attribute remains that of Mercy and He told me: « God is above all a Father ». So I call Him « Father Love », « Dear Father » and I threw myself in His arms of love. And then I followed the path of spiritual childhood. God thinks only of healing us and binding our wounds. God is Love as the apostle Saint John taught it.

I then saw Jesus in heaven surrounded with a golden light. It was very beautiful. My soul felt a great peace and a great desire to come close to Him. I would have liked to remain near the Son of God, I felt so good. Jesus asked me to cry with Him for the poor sinners. He told me with great compassion: « Cry My daughter for the salvation of the souls ».

In this spiritual experience, I carried within me all the sins that I had not yet confessed, which made me suffer a lot. To mitigate this, I confess every week so that I will not have to confront them at the particular judgement of my soul at the hour of my death.

God opened my interior and made me see that before I returned to Him, I was refusing His Mercy, my heart was hardened and He told me: « I cannot enter a heart that is hard and proud ». He made me see all the thoughts that were not in His Love, all my participation in evil, all my evil feelings, my criticisms and judgements about others and He told me: « Keep yourself from judging somebody. Do not accuse them. » You know, I used to accuse everybody. Then He told me: « Do not judge them ». I assure you that I was an expert in the field.

It was the wounds of life that had made me bitter toward my brothers and sisters and God made me see that I was not better than Judas! So He told me: « You have to love », and it is only after sixteen years of continued suffering and persecutions that Jesus transformed my demoniac soul into an apostle for His glory and He asked me to imitate Him and to do like Saint Paul by travelling like him.

I was often afraid of persecutions. So God told me: « Keep away from fear! » It is true that all my enemies were crushed at the feet of Christ. Every time I go to a different country, the Holy Spirit takes all my fears and all my anguish, so much so that I feel nothing but peace, the Peace of Christ!
When God opened my interior, I saw and relived all the evil I had done to my neighbour and I have suffered much.

So I cried out to God and told Him: « Jesus, have mercy on me. Have mercy on the great sinner that I am », and He answered me: « You are My Joy » and I told Him: « All the people that I caused to stumble in my life, from now on, I will pray for them and have masses celebrated so that one day we will be reunited in paradise ». And so there, like Zaccheus, salvation entered my soul!

I then gave Jesus of love all my bad choices and their consequences and He Himself came to repair my own errors of the road of life with His graces and His love. God is Love with a capital L. You know, human love is but a pale reflection of Divine Love, just like human tenderness is but a pale reflection of Divine Tenderness. And I again called to Him by telling Him: «Heal me Jesus, heal me, Father of love ».

And to say that I was telling Jesus that He did not love me enough! Immediately He answered: « You cannot imagine to what extent I love you. I call you to Holiness, I call you to love Me! Meditate on My Passion! » And there, I finally understood all His Love and while reading the writings of Saint Bridgid, I learned that He had endured 5480 beatings during His painful Passion! What love of the creator for His creature.

It is the Blessed Virgin who greatly helped me to get closer to God. One of the first times that she spoke to me, she told me: « My Son died because of your sins » and then she told me: « You do not love the Cross enough ». then she taught me to accept martyrdom, she taught me silence, surrender, and formed me for my spiritual life. I thank her also because she freed me from all the demons that oppressed me while praying the rosary.

I made a covenant with the Blessed Virgin during a mass and that is why in Her honour I wear a ring on my finger and in addition to my consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I freely donned the scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, and through her grace the Blessed Virgin Mary protects me from many dangers.

I who, through esoterism, have known a cosmic god ,and an energy god, can testify that it is in the Catholic Church that I met a God of tenderness ,a God whose heart melts with love for each one of us. I who believed that the Church is an old institution with rigorous dogmas, I also believe that the Church is Holy and is Love with a capital L and that without the priests, I could not enter heaven. So the Catholic Church has become like a benevolent mother to me and I understood all the Love of Jesus who placed its foundation on Peter, the first Pope, and when I looked at Pope Francis, I saw in him all the Love of Christ for his children. I saw in him the Love of a Father and I began to love the Church very much and to pray for it and its consecrated ones.

Many times Jesus of Love made me learn the depth of His heart into which I had been transported in order to rest in His exquisite tenderness and His unequaled sweetness.

To thank Jesus for His goodness, I recite the rosary daily because He promised me that through the prayer of the rosary, He would save me and He added: « I pray for your liberation » and I understood that God was in me to fight against the power of the serpent. I also pray the chaplet of Saint Michael the Archangel to the 9 choirs of angels, and finish my day of prayers by reciting often this small fruitful prayer that is an act of love: « Jesus, Mary I love you, save souls ». God promised Sister Consolata Bretone that each time we recite this prayer from the heart « JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS » a soul is saved for eternity.

You know, I told Jesus: « I give you my 'Yes' because I would so much like for all the souls to know Your burning heart with love. I give You all my past choices and their consequences so that You, The Love, can burn them in Your Fire of tenderness and in the flames of Your Mercy ».
I have experienced the sweetnes of the Heart of Jesus by receiving communion of the Body of Christ.