*Like Job, many of you are proven

Look My child, My Children, listen:
(It is early morning on Friday and I know your soul is hurting, but remember that is how my closest and loved ones Accompany Their Lord).

It is through pain how you reach Holy Humility without which there is no spiritual growth. From the arrogance there is apparent knowledge, but it’s not with it, from it and through it that you turn into Living Gospel. They are not wise men, or mimes, or chatterboxes of My Holy Word, those who enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but the ones who have a heart that is faithful, firm and loyal to the Lord.

The story of My Friend and Servant Job in one of loyalty to God. Nothing could make him blaspheme, nothing that was allowed the Evil one to take away from him made him contravene God’s orders or not observe his commandments.
You, My Little One, because you had the intuition, were afraid of his story, the little you knew of it; that God to prove you be taking away from you what He gave you with so much love. Isn’t it so?

That’s correct, My Lord.

He gave you great beauty, youthfulness, intelligence, extreme sensibility, creativity and this not being enough, He placed you in the middle of a prosperous family, honorable, fearful of the law and of God. Everything that was given to you was big, a great treasure in the eyes of men, but God’s plan for you wasn’t for you to triumph in the world but for Heaven. Little Creature, you lacked guidance and in your walk you became vain and forgot God. You believed you were big and started to grow smaller in the eyes of Heaven. You were very unhappy and you didn’t know why, but you were. Then we had to stop you and the illnesses came to you. The first one started eroding your beauty, the following one your good judgment, later the doors to everything started closing on you until you remained alone, sick, and abandoned and even like that you clamored to heaven for pity (*), but heaven was not ready yet to welcome you because you had not finished polishing up in humility. The remainder was taken away and when you were left without nothing or support. it was Heaven’s time. Do you understand? Then your fidelity and loyalty were GREATLY proven because it was Heaven’s will that it be so.

Already, Dear, you had wandered in the world and after having tasted its fruit of sin, you had to decide. It’s the most painful moment of your life; you held up of only one affirmation: “I will not betray God”. Do you remember?

 Yes.

It took you a long while to learn what was pleasing in the eyes of God and what was sinful, and you had to decide without knowing for what Heaven wanted you.
If we tell you the great position that you are going to be given if you move away from the world, what proof is that for us? Without realizing it, without  knowing you must continue, only by the urge of love.
Like Job, many of you are proven and if you can’t bare not even the most minimum test when you are already complaining and reclaiming to Heaven and in that way, do you expect Heaven to give you great and important positions?

That hurts me…

I know, Little Creature, but My children need to know that Heaven doesn’t choose by a whim or by chance because they have been tested through a fine sifter, like you were.

Those who think that it’s not so are in an error.
My chosen children who have leading missions have been tested in loyalty, in fidelity, and in love, and they deserve your respect for it.

You will see many of them like Job, before the Beloved Father restored him one hundredth time one everything he lost in his test, but you don’t see it. Many maintain their beauty, their health, their money, their high jobs, their properties because it is that Heaven has not set eyes on them for great positions in this end of times. Ours are tested because they have a great Mission with Heaven and, needless to say, My beloved, what will be returned to you at the end is incomparable to what was given to you. It’s like if Heaven asked of you a small coin to buy a piece of bread for a hungry person, and in exchange is going to give you a mansion or a fortune, but man doesn’t know that. He is only capable of saying: “Yes, I give all I have” or “I don’t give not even a coin to the hungry”. Can you understand this?

Many of you have been tested and will continue to be and, will you be like Job? Or are you going to curse your luck and destiny and turn your backs to the Father?

Perhaps you don’t believe that the Father is who teaches you?, that it doesn’t hurt him to see your pain? But if that pain is going to result in your salvation, have it for sure that He will allow it. If he cannot give you a joy that you so much wish for because it would deviate you from the Way to your salvation, would you be docile to Heaven’s will or will you curse like ignorant and screaming children for not having what you want?

We are educating you in the spirit so you will grow and can reach Heaven, not for the fleeting and passing. You have to learn now how to see with the eyes of the soul and don’t conform with the world’s acceptance which is blind among the blind.

Ask yourselves, how will I react with the loss?, will I be able to bear the test?, do you have a faith the size of a mustard seed or is your faith a showcase to pass through wise and kind men? It’s not what you seem, but what you TRULY have in your heart what is going to Save or Condemn you. Do you believe it?, do you believe in My Holy Word?, or are you going to read them and return to the comfort of pretending to be an exception, that the whole world will enter into the Great Tribulation, except you? All of you will enter.
Those who have been purified and cleaned will be guided, but if you haven’t and are candidates for Heaven, you will be.

You are in the GREAT TRIBULATION and you keep on playing. You will be tested and many will remain in the Way (An image comes to me of Our Lord Jesus Christ triumphant entrance into Jerusalem) and once with the the sorrow on earth, who will remain? (How many of them were in the Agony of Gethsemane passing through his Holy Way of the Cross to the Painful Holy Crucifixion?) Few, very few! Now you follow My visionaries and prophets but when the hour comes and if you lose your home, your loved ones or your health, even like that, will you follow Me and be My friends or will you abandon Me? You have to think like that to be prepared to what is coming, because now that you have not lost your health or your goods, it very easy to praise Me, like in My Triumphant entry into Holy Jerusalem; but when the Evil one convinces you of his lies and you see the war and the pain, even being like that, will you be Faithful to Me? I am telling you as I told My Apostles and they did not believe it. Peter did not believe that he would deny Me, and his pain was great for doing it. If Peter, being My Beloved Friend, seeing the Tribulation denied Me, do you perhaps believe you are better than Saint Peter over whom I built My Holy Church? If you know you are not: Ask Me to maintain you firm and faithful until the end. Ask Saint Joseph to protect your faith and loyalty. Plea to My Most Holy Mother to give you a Love like hers, if not, how will you do?, with your human strength? Pray, pray, pray and repair all harm that you have not repaired because the storm is coming to you, and you have to ask Heaven what you will need.
Ask, in humbleness, that you be filled with fortitude, because if you believe to be strong and holy now and you have an arrogant attitude, you will not prevail until the end.
(The branch of wheat is humble and bends with the blow of the wind, it is much more in its discretion than the great oak that resists.)
This that I am telling you is painful, but you must be warned because if the pain reaches you, you will think “My Lord told me this was going to happen and that it would be a testt, and that I had to ask Heaven for fortitude and faith”. Do you understand? You can’t be unprepared.

Read My servant Job. Meditate in the humanity of My Faithful Friend Peter, who suffered for not believing what I am saying now. If you don’t pray now and with it strengthen yourselves: You will be snatched from My Holy Side at the first hit.

Resist, resist, resist that behind the test is the reward, and you can’t even imagine it.
You are still on time to put yourselves by My Side but you must ask, from holy humbleness, like Job did at the end.

(*) While being prostrate in bed with an illness, I got a small dog to accompany me but he infected me with mange. I suppose they were the sores in my skin.
(After praying The Way of the Cross, Jesus makes me realize that it has been almost a year to the date when He had told us the same thing):

“…Many will be stripped of all their possessions in these last times so they can turn to contemplate heaven. If you love the earthly more than Me, you will be desperate and also have the temptation to take your own lives. If you Truly Love Me and are My Friends, thank God for everything He takes from you, because possessions are nothing else but chains, and very heavy ones.

Friends, if I have decided to liberate you of your chains, I depend on you if you cry to return to your prisons or learn to walk after My Bloodied Footsteps. Then Follow Me, walk with simplicity, with humility, and with swiftness that you are coming after Your Divine Master, Your Lord, Your Friend. (The Way of the Cross. Received on September 7, 2012)

“FOR MY SIGHING COMES AS MY BREAD, AND MY GROANINGS ARE POURED OUT LIKE WATER”
(Job 3:24)
“WHO WENT AGAINST GOD AND DID WELL?”
(Job: 5)


BDDH
(August 30) Year of the Lord 2013 Y Maria del Getsemaní, México