*Many souls will turn back to Me

Message from God the Father, God the Holy Spirit, and the Blessed Virgin Mary to Javier Viesca, Mexico 

God the Father speaks, Theme: You shall witness very, very different things to what you normally see in nature and this shall be so that you begin to react.
 
(Speaking in Tongues ...) My children, I am your Father and Creator and just as you who are parents on Earth, know your children, --you know their character, you know their way of being, you know how they react in certain situations--, so I know you and I know perfectly well, more than parents on Earth know their children. And because I love you, My children and I want salvation for all, you are going receive signs. Material signs, physical, around the world; most certainly powerful, My children, and which will surpass all human logic, so that you realize that there is Someone mightier that can achieve this. 

Undoubtedly, many souls will turn back to Me. They will seek out My help and protection as they watch all these situations unfold around the world, because fear, fear of what might happen, will draw them near to Me and then, I shall take them into My Heart and fear shall turn into love, into joy, into peace, because those that follow Me and are with Me, come to Me not out of fear nor to live in fear. If they come because of fear, it shall be as a frightened child that has run away from home and is frightened by the world and the situations at hand. And so, many will return as such, because you had abandoned your Paternal Abode, you wanted to exert your free will and you became frightened by the world and with what satan wished to do to you in order to destroy your soul, to destroy your being. 
That is why, My children, I warn you and I warn you with Love; I warn you as a loving father would warn his children who have run away from home, to go about doing as they please. You will experience, I repeat, severe situations, painful, that will frighten you, that you will not know what to do; especially those who do not count with My support, because they have never sought it out.  

You shall witness very, very different things to what you normally see in nature and this shall be so that you begin to react and begin to acknowledge that you have wandered away from Me, your God and Creator, that I await you, that I open My Arms so that you, all of you, may return to Me, for I shall protect you.
Surely satan, in light of the situation that I will allow,--and of which some shall come from Me and another portion from him--, will not only seek to frighten you, but to destroy you; that is why you should draw near to Me as soon as possible, so that I can protect you from all that shall come to pass. 

I love you My children; I love your life, I love your heart, I love your soul, I want to protect you from the destruction that satan wants to create around the world.
May My Love protect you, may My Love enfold you and may the Grace of the Holy Spirit descend upon you and make you react, so that every one may return to Me.
Thank you My children.