*Much blood will stain the Earth

To Tenderheart, Canada, 20 April 2014



Children of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Author of All Things. I Am calls to you. Open your hearts without hesitation. 
Open your hearts, and expect miracles to befall you. Open your hearts now. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to minister to you. 
Time warrants many changes. The world you live in is indeed sick, evil, corrupt, and beyond recognition. The world you live in is not of My design. It has lost much innocence, all respect for life, much integrity. Sin is rampant, and has grown in it as a cancer. Sin has completely destroyed the world I created out of love. Sin has deprived many of food, shelter, and love. 
My Little Ones, accept My invitation to grow in holiness. This day, decide to grow holy before My sight. Do not delay. 
Many nations are near destruction. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing for war will soon break out. Blood will be shed. Much blood will stain the Earth. 
Pray for My instruments of grace to reach, and transform the hearts of men. Pray for My Chosen Sons, and Daughters. Strengthen them with prayer. I count on you to serve in this fashion. Be as prayer warriors. Join the ranks of My army, and pray for My will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Pray, My Little Ones. My triune blessing descends upon you now.
I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom