*Save souls for heaven is your most important calling



Saturday, April 5, 2014 to John Leary, US:

Jesus said: “My people, you are all called by your Baptism and Confirmation to be evangelists of souls, because helping Me to save souls for heaven is your most important calling. I want each of you to see yourself as a beacon of My Light, My graces, and My Word that you can share with all the nations. Just as this one drop of water sends ripples out in the water, so I want each of you to spread My love out on all the people. 


 Even love your enemies and persecutors. This is My pure love that reaches out to both the good and the bad. When you receive My Real Presence in My Eucharist, you are all like little tabernacles of My Body and Blood. I want all of you to be perfect and holy as My heavenly Father is perfect and holy. Take Father Guy’s advice on praying always. At the beginning of your day, consecrate all of your actions over to Me in love, so that you are carrying out My Will for you each day. By following My directions for your life, you will be fulfilling your mission on earth. Do everything out of love for Me, and you will be on the right path to heaven.” 

Jesus said: “My people, I will warn My faithful when it is time to come to My refuges, as your lives will be in danger. When you leave your homes for My refuges, you will be stripped of your possessions, and you will be totally dependent on Me for everything. All of your electronic devices will not work at My refuges, so you can leave them behind. At My refuges, I am trying to make you into saints. You will have food, water, and shelters multiplied for your needs. You will have round the clock Adoration and daily Communion from My angels. You will be praying more with My peace, and you will have no stress, no worries, and no anxieties. My angels will protect you from the evil ones, so have no fear. This suffering during the tribulation will be your purgatory on earth. Trust in Me, and all of your needs will be satisfied.”