*The biggest threat to mankind is his inability to distinguish good from evil

April 27, 2014, Holy Love Ministry

Jesus is here as He is in the Divine Mercy Image. He says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"As you gather to celebrate the Feast of My Divine Mercy, celebrate as well, My Mercy of Holy Love - the Messages and all the graces attendant here at this site. Realize that Holy Love is My Last Profound Intervention between the heart of the world and My Own Most Mournful Heart. The next intervention, which I hold back by merit of the prayers of the faithful, will be My Justice. The action of My Arm of Restraint is withheld by the Will of the Father. Only He knows the terrible hour of its release."

"I come to strengthen and increase the Remnant and make firm their resolve in the Truth."

"I tell you, solemnly, the conscience of the world has become convoluted due to the compromise of Truth. Evil is not recognized as evil. Sin is no longer recognized as sin. Therefore, people do not seek out My Mercy. They see no need of My Mercy. Yet, I tell you, My Divine Mercy is the world's last recourse of hope."

"The gravest threat to mankind is not war or nuclear disaster, or even grave natural disasters. The biggest threat to mankind is his inability to distinguish good from evil. Thus, he continues to weaken his relationship with Me and to cease searching out My Father's Divine Will. This disconnect between Heaven and earth needs to be man's greatest concern and most urgent cause for correction. Herein lies the remedy for peace and restoration of prosperity."

"Today, I come to make of you a new nation - a nation set apart from all others, a nation which is not bound by geographical borders, politics or economy. It shall be a nation like no other. It is destined to be a nation in hearts; hearts which embrace the Truth and live in Holy Love. This nation is formed from My Overflowing Mercy for souls. It will be governed by the Divine Will of My Father. He will show no favoritism; nor will He accommodate or pander to those in error. He will, at His Perfect Time, place Me in victory over all error and I will be seated on the Temple Mount. Then, you will be given the freedom to love Me openly and to pray whenever and wherever you desire."

"Yes, I am laying today the foundation of the New Jerusalem in all hearts that live in Truth."

"This holy nation - this nation of Truth that I speak of is the Remnant Faithful. It is these tenacious souls who will form the foundation of the New Jerusalem. They have already begun to do so as they cling to Tradition."