*There is nothing that can break Our bond

Hush now, little one! Just be with Me in the richness of the stillness of your heart. I have created this oasis of Peace within your being so that you may retreat to My Love in times of unrest. 

You know the depth of the waters of My Redeeming Grace is infinite. So rush in and be with Me. My Stillness will overtake any disquieting passions within your being. My Peace will be your passion. My Love will be your lifeblood. My Joy will be the strength of your heart. In all things, I will always be here for you. 

I will touch your heart in such a manner that I will enable you to withstand great trials. So be at Peace with Me in the stillness of this chapel. In a few moments, when you receive My True Presence in the Eucharist, Our unity will be confirmed. You are Mine now and forever more. There is nothing that can break Our bond - nothing. It is My Will that We are united as We are. To be One in the Spirit is to be One with Me now and forever more.

So be at Peace. Be at Peace. My Love is here for you always - in all ways. Be filled with My Spirit of love. Be filled with My Hope. Be restored in My Loving Presence. My Sanctifying Grace is being poured over you from the Chalice of My Love. Feel its redeeming presence. Feel its power. Feel My Love.

I bless you with My True Presence.
I am fully alive in your heart.
I strengthen you.
I embolden you.
I empower you - to do My Will always and in all ways.






Perfect&Infinite Love
Jesus to John Palmer