*A Church Which Is Not Ready





Mary, Locutions to the World, May 2014
 
I do not want to allow this evil harvest to continue. However, the Church is not ready for the good seeds to come forth. It would be like an early Spring, when the harvest comes forth too early, only to die and bear no fruit.


This is my message. Buried deeply in the field are the greatest seeds. Before I allow them to bud forth, I must send other graces upon the Church.


First, there is my special son, whom I keep hidden and closest to my heart, always preparing him. He will awaken the Church, releasing an expectancy so the blessings will be received.
Second, I must stir up movements, new and old. Some have served the Church well. These I will refresh and invigorate. New movements must also come forth, filled with greater gifts.

Third, I must lift up the whole Church. I will use these locutions to call every Catholic to return to the springs of living water. Years have been wasted but it is not too late.

Although these gifts are buried like powerful seeds, ready to change the face of the earth and to turn human history away from the great darkness, the Church is not ready for the great gifts. Will they come forth? Will they bloom and flourish? All depends on the Church being made ready.

Comment: Our Lady spells out the Church’s task.