*A love unlike anything you've ever known awaits you.

Messages to Julie Whedbee www.IAmCallingYouNow.blogspot.co.uk





May 25th, 2014
Daughter, write these words to My children. I wish for them to understand the Gardens. My Bride is of One Heart with Me as We labor in the Garden of Gethsemane once again. Your sorrow at the tremendous darkness that has enveloped this earth is My sorrow. Not only does the earth groan and travail and long for My return, Our Hearts are terribly grieved and exceedingly pained as we watch one after another of Our loved ones slipping further and further away from My Fathers loving embrace, His ever compassionate Heart.

As I prayed in this Garden of sorrow for this cup to pass Me by, so My Father and I too hear your cries of desperation as you face what appears to be insurmountable situations. However, continue to pray that My will alone is done in this place, especially when you don't understand, or when you feel your efforts are fruitless. I have girded you with the strength to fight this battle. Persevere children, it is almost done for you. Do not be tempted to give up and never let your guard down. At this point, you must remain ever vigilant, ever sober, watchful and alert. You are waging war against all the powers of hell and although your spirit is willing to obey, your flesh is not of Me. Pray unceasingly that the weight of My glory rests upon you for this final stretch. 

For after this terrible hour of trial which is come upon you, shall such splendor and glory befall all those whose robes have been washed clean by My righteousness. Therein you enter the garden of My Fathers Heart, your ark of safety, your ark of rest. A love unlike anything you've ever known awaits you. Enter into My Sanctuary My loved ones, as the darkness swirls around you, step boldly into the Holy of Holies and be immersed. It is in your obedience in doing this that I will show you how to overcome all that you face now. Remember-remember-you are victorious. I have seen you through to the end. The Garden of My Fathers Heart is your only refuge. Run to this Garden Beloved, for I have given you the Key. Enter into its gates and behold My treasure within. 

YAHUSHUA