*I Love your prayers

Oh Beauteous Children, pray. Be prayerful in your work for Me. I Love your prayers. I hear them and answer all of them with Greatest Love.
Blesséd Children, I bless the Little Flowers who grow like delicate gardens and I Love them so protect them as you would seedlings in a garden. 

Belovéd Children, speak of Me with Love and desire. [with passion or great love - show our love freely to others] Share My Love with your brothers and sisters that they might no longer doubt. Teach them to pray so that they too will be prepared for that which comes. 

My Belovéd Children, I bless you with Peace. My Peace is with you and will open doors for you.
Belovéd Children, trust in Me always. Trust that I watch over you.
I always will give you My Peace. Peace, My Children.
Peace. Peace. 

Messages to Linda Noskewicz