*I will give you as much time and as many chances to turn to Me

Messages to Linda Noskewicz

May 15th, 2014
Belovéd Children, you are Mine to Love and how I do! I am your Heavenly Spouse and all that I do is for your benefit or good.
My Gentle Love longs to feed you the Mercy and Compassion that is of Me. I am your Lord God and My Love is infinite and huge or BIG. You cannot take it away nor do I pull it from you. It is yours to have always.
Even in your rejection, I stand ready, waiting to embrace you with My Love. Your rejection does not faze Me. It does not make Me stagger. I am a stubborn or dogged Lord in My Love for My Children.

I will wait for you and plead with you and give My Children as much time and as many chances to turn to Me in Love and repentance within your hearts. All of Heaven then rejoices.
My Love for you is intensely deep and you cannot fathom its beauty and range or infinite-ness.
My Children, you are within Me and I am Love. You are enveloped in Love. Thus, where you are, Love is and I am. 

Beatific Children, raise your arms to the Father that Loves you. Abba. Call to Me and I answer. Yahweh. Your voices are sweet nectar to Me and I am joyous to hear you call My Name. God. Call Me and I am here. 

(...)
Children, do not divide but open your doors to your sisters and brothers. Do not be afraid of your sisters and brothers. I have created all of My Belovéd Children from Love with Love for Love. When such Love is about, how can My Children fear?
Children, you put much pressure upon yourselves when there should be none. Life was meant to be filled with Love and joy and worship.