*Jesus: I will put an end to this

17 May 2014

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I  Am the Great I Am. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. I have great plans for you. I will use you to restore order in your broken world. Be faith filled. 
Kneel down before Me, and pray with all your heart. Pray, and ask for conversions, for an end to wars, for an end to sin. Sin is rampant on the Earth. I will put an end to this. Offer up thanksgiving for all that I will do. 
Pray without ceasing, and trust in Me.  Do not doubt Me. Do not criticize My ways. My timing is always perfect. Draw near to Me. Examine your motives, and be right with Me. 
You must remain blameless, and pure. I call you to holiness one more time. 
Be holy as your Father on High is holy. Repent of your wickedness. Repair the damage you have done to reputations, to others. Repair what needs mending
Serve in all humility, and hope in Me. I will work miracles of grace in your very hearts, and lives. Just hope in Me for the time being. Hope, and pray, Beloved. I bless you now. My triune blessing descends upon you. I increase My favor on all those who make themselves obedient unto Me. Rejoice, My Little Ones, for great will be your reward. 
I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom