*Often it's only after a long time of asking that you receive (Jesus)

Gabrielle Bossis, "He and I"

"I transform your prayers into My prayers, but if you don't pray... Can I make a plant that you haven't sown bear blossoms?" (12-28-1936)
"Sometimes you feel Me more, sometimes less, but I never change. Don't let praying tire you. ..." (6-30-1937)
"ASK, ASK. Often it's only after a long time of asking that you receive. Act as though your eyes were behind My eyes and you saw everything through Me." (9-3-1937)
"...Pray with all your will to pray well & I'll do the rest." (12-17-1937)
"If you have the intention of loving Me when you pray, I'll accept your prayer even when you are distracted." (9-17-1938)
"Don't ask Me for it as thought it were something that will never come. When you ask, believe that the answer will come. ..." (1-1-1939)
"Don't you believe that when you pray I listen to you and that I love you? Pray, believing and loving. Adore and give thanks. Humbly adore, trustfully adore, with faith in Me, the all-powerful One. Adore while you are loving Me." (4-16-1939)
"When you ask, believe that I am good enough to answer you, otherwise you will deprive Me of giving." ... (6-3-1939)
"If you only had faith you would receive in a single request what it takes you years to obtain. So believe that I am listening to you & that I always answer - in a way that you may not recognize to be the fulfillment of your prayer." (9-15-1939)
"Every prayer has its arrow. Be certain of receiving an answer. A Father, just think of it! If He doesn't give you the answer you were hoping to get, it will be another - a better one... But you are heard by the One who is enthroned in your very center." (4-14-1940)