*The importance of your Guardian Angel

12/4/09 Words from Jesus to Jennifer


My child, I desire to share with My children the importance of their Guardian Angel. Each soul is given a Guardian Angel and it is the role of your Guardian Angel to intercede on your behalf to My Father for graces for that soul. It is when the soul complies with the Divine plan that those graces are then executed.

I say to My children, call upon your Guardian Angel for they will lead you closer to Me. I say to My children that I am Jesus and I have been warning My children. I have been teaching My children that your time of preparation is nearing its end. I say to you, heed to the Gospel message for they are not just words but words of truth. I say to My children they are not just words of what was, they are words of truth of what was, what is, and is to come.

I say to My people, there are no exceptions to killing My little ones in the womb. I say to those who seek to author laws that permit this evil against My Commandments, I will author their place at judgment.

What is written is My Commandments. What must be lived is My Commandments. What must be spoken is My Commandments. Live in the truth; live in the light for eternal darkness is eternal. It is the hour to truly take heed for this time in which My Father has permitted is soon to expire for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will.