*There are a lot of sacrilegious Holy Communions

May 2014, Jesus to John Leary, US

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen bridges with railings, and even some have safety nets to keep people from jumping. Even some acrobats on the trapeze use a net, if they should fall. In your spiritual life I give you My Commandments and Church laws as a guide for living, much like a handrail on a bridge.

I even provide you with a safety net in Confession for when you fall into sin. People, who commit mortal sins, are dead to Me in their souls, but they could be brought back into My good graces by confessing their sins to My priests. The absolution of the priest is the same as My forgiveness of the repentant sinner. It is unfortunate that more Catholics do not come to Confession to confess their sins. Those in mortal sin are in great need of My forgiveness so they can be worthy to receive Me in Holy Communion. There are a lot of sacrilegious Holy Communions being received because these people are in mortal sin. Some do not come to Confession because they are afraid of what the priest will say. Some have a hard time accepting that they are sinners, and others are just lazy and do not want to come. Some priests talk about Confession, but very few talk about sin in their homilies, and the need to confess before receiving Me in Holy Communion. Confession gives you the absolution of your sins, and restores My grace to your soul. My faithful should confess their sins at least once a month, or sooner for mortal sin. By keeping your soul pure, you can be prepared to meet Me whenever I call you home at your death.”