*This schismatic church will teach heresies and New Age as a new dogma


To John Leary, US, April 23, 2014: 

-Jesus said: “My people, without mentioning particular details, you have seen some airplanes destroyed with missiles because the one world people wanted to silence some people on the planes. Some biologists, who worked on making deadly viruses, have also had mysterious deaths. These evil ones are involved with making wars and making money on the weapons. They also are using viruses as AIDS and ebola to reduce the population. These evil ones go to great lengths to silence anyone that could reveal their evil intentions. All of these evil ones will be taken down and cast into hell at their judgment.”

-Jesus said: “My people, you have a group of communist nations and Arab countries that have a goal of world takeover. Ever since 1917 when communism rose in Russia, there has been a plan of world domination which is celebrated on May 1st. There are even evil ones in America that are trying to destroy your military from within so America would fall. You have certain leaders who are ridding your generals, and weakening your military by cutting its funds, and getting rid of your nuclear weapons. Pray for your country’s protection, but your sins will cause your demise.”

-Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are behind the actions of your Federal Reserve and others to bring down your dollar and your financial system. Their intention is to crash the dollar and set up a new digital money system that would employ chips in the people to control them. I will call My faithful to My refuges before a martial law takeover will take over America. Pray for My protection as you come closer to the tribulation.”

-Jesus said: “My son, you have quoted the words of your Obamacare Law that demands computer chips in the body in order to get your health care. Refuse to take any chips in the body, even if the authorities threaten to kill you, or take away your possessions. Do not let the authorities dictate their control over your free will. These chips will control your minds with voices, so you do not want to be turned into robots. When I warn you to leave for My refuges, this will be your means of protection from the evil ones.”

-Jesus said: “My son, you have been giving My messages of a coming martial law takeover, but many people and religious leaders do not want to believe that this will happen. Those, who did not want to stop Hitler, also refused to believe in a takeover until they were killed in the gas chambers. The evil ones in your country also have made gas chambers at your detention centers to eliminate My faithful people. Some will be martyred, but the rest will be protected at My refuges. Believe in this coming persecution of Christians, and be prepared to leave for My refuges with the help of your guardian angels.” 

-Jesus said: “My people, a division is coming in My Church that will be a split into a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. This schismatic church will teach heresies and New Age as a new dogma, but there will be no worship of Me by Name. My faithful remnant will meet in the homes to avoid persecution. Eventually, you will need to leave for My refuges for your spiritual and physical protection. Pray to the Holy Spirit so you are not deceived by deceitful clergy. The Father of lies in Satan will be leading this division against Me.” 

-Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones are very good in disguising all of their takeover plans so you do not realize their intentions until it is too late. You have seen some communist plans revealed in books long ago, and the one world people have accomplished most of their goals without the people even realizing it. If you read about their successes, you would understand just how far along the plan for a world takeover has come. Believe in My messages of preparation because your soul and your lives will be at risk shortly.”