*Vienna Cardinal Schönborn Praises "Conchita Wurst".

These Last Days News - May 21, 2014

Vienna Cardinal Schönborn Praises Euro Drag-Queen Sensation, "Conchita Wurst"...
"I will not stand for My priests who condone homosexuality and allow it in My priesthood!  I will not stand for My priests who allow the murder of the unborn with their permissiveness!  I will not stand by and allow My priesthood to be destroyed!" 

    "My child, I did not mean to affrighten you.  I was giving vent to the hurt of My Heart.  But I wish to bring across to mankind that I, too, can no longer allow these--the carnalities, the abominations that men are committing upon earth to continue.  My hand is coming down and it will strike!" - Jesus, June 18, 1982 


"Do not be fooled, My child, by those who have fouled their garments.  We in the Kingdom have had Our hearts wrenched by the knowledge that many of Our clergy have destroyed their vocation.  They have brought dishonor and disrespect to their vocation.  Pray for them, for satan has set himself to claim them.  I am, My child, truly a Mother of great sorrow!" Our Lady of the Roses, February 10, 1975

Eponymous Flower reported on May 18, 2014:
Die Welt must have some stake in portraying Vienna's Cardinal in a conservative light.  He's not the only one.
[Die Welt] Encouragement comes from an unexpected corner: The Catholic Cardinal Christoph Schönborn of Vienna is pleased with the victory of drag queen Conchita Wurst at the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC). There "great diversity" in the garden of God, Schonborn told Austrian journal "Heute" . Even those people who did not feel at home with his portrayal, gave "the respect to which we all have a right." 
On the gender identity of the 69-year-old told the Archbishop of Vienna, he felt it as a "wonderful idea" of the Creator that he created man male and female. From this polarity and mutual supplement is apparent attraction, "to draw oneself to another," but also "to struggle with one another". In the context of the creation it was "God's most fascinating idea." Thus, the intriguing idea is also embodied in Conchita Wurst. 
The mild-hearted reaction of the Catholic Church is a bit surprising. Regarding the church and homosexuality, Schönborn had always shown a tough stance. [No he hasn't. Remember his intervention on behalf of an aberrosexual parish council member?] The Russian Orthodox Church had practiced the same heavy criticism at the output of the ESC.
Every Sunday at Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mother's Shrine there is a Holy Hour from 10:30 am till noon for the clergy.  Please join us each week in prayer for priests at this time.
"My children, I repeat, 666, known forever in the Book of life, the Bible, as the man of perdition, is not one man, but the forces of evil gathered like vultures to destroy the Christian and Christianity, to enslave the good and make powerful the bad, to make sin a way of life until each and every living creature of knowledgeable age must make the decision: Who is your master, man or God?" - Our Lady of the Roses, April 9, 1977