*You cannot break what binds My Love for you

May 17th, 2014 Messages to Linda Noskewicz
You are My Belovéds, and I have created you. I Love deeply what I create. All that I create is beautiful or splendid or beatific or blessed with My Greatest Love. Do you not know this by now, My Children. 

My Love for you is enduring and never-ending. You cannot break what binds My Love for you. It is an impossibility. Your heart is Mine to Love always and it is My Treasure.
Belovéd Children, I reign in Heaven and it is glorious. Be with Me in Love and glory by your faithfulness and prayers. I want all of My Children with Me to rejoice and celebrate in Love.
Be still as you pray and know the blessings of the Spirit, which are nearby. The fullness of Love in your heart (the Love Swell) it is His Gift as well as Mine, for We are One with the Christ. Never forget this, My Children. 

Our Love is One and it is also divisible to three. Three Lords and One God. We are all Love and as Love, all of the Love in creation envelopes you, My Children. Know this to be true.
How must I describe its depth before you will truly believe and truly understand? 

Belovéd Children, worship My Belovéd Son, the Christ. He is the Truth and the Light. All Light comes through the Christ and His Love is as pure as air and as deep as the oceans you see and deeper still. 

My Belovéd Son is your Redeemer and He is the God of Mercy. He is your most Merciful Lord and by Him and His Most Astounding Love, you are saved. Understand this, Children. [SUCH LOVE EXPRESSED HERE!!] 

The Christ has saved you from Eternal darknesses and Eternity is not a small thing. [looks like a really deep hole] It is a deep void and it has no end. There is no truth and there are only lies. There are especial punishments and violent things.
Souls live in great agony in that darkness because My Greatest Love is no longer accessible to them. That is the greatest evil of all.
Blesséd Children, so I say, do not negate nor reject the Love the Christ, My Belovéd Son, presents to you as a finest gift. From God to Man, Christ has given you a Gift of Redemption and Greatest Love. Do not pretend at Love for Him.