*Your armor is in the Eucharist, Reconciliation, reciting the Rosary daily

11/24/09 Words from Jesus to Jennifer, US
 


My child, I come to My children as their Heavenly Father. I come to My children as your Messiah, your King. I come in love and mercy to warn My people that their direction is one that keeps them from living the truth. Where are you going My children? for the path you are taking is not in the direction of heaven.

Your Mother comes to you with messages of love from her son yet so few truly take heed to them. Why do you seek to be simplified in order to respond to My love and Mercy? I say to My faithful defend the truth!, defend life! Your confusion will only multiply. Wars will rise up for the battle has been waged from the beginning.

Do not fear the one who calls himself greater than Me for I am Jesus, rather cast him away with the armor in which I have given you. Your armor, dear children, is in the Eucharist, Reconciliation, reciting the Rosary daily. Too many seek to plan out their tomorrows yet fail to take heed to the messages I give today.



Embrace My chosen sons through prayer and fasting. Do not turn away from Me because of the actions of some of My priests for heaven is calling out to you for more prayers. I say to you My children do not judge for I am the final judge, the first, the last, the beginning and the end. It is time for you to truly live what has been spoken for the book of Revelation is open and it is being revealed to you each day.

Too many of you are acting as the foolish virgins. Come to Me and prepare your hearts for the time of My visitation. Simplify your lives, your homes, just as the stable was for My birth; a place of great simplicity yet prepared for your King for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will.