*A Fierce Battle Awaits You

11 July 2014 to Tenderheart


Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I come to you bearing gifts. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission to work in you. I hope in you. Draw near to Me this day. Ask for the desires of your heart, My Little Ones. Ask for the graces you need to continue on your spiritual journey. Ask, and expect provision.

 I Am the Provider yearns to fill all your needs. Count on Me. There is nothing I would deny you. 

You are My heirs. Be filled with hope. I have anointed you with the oil of gladness. Spread My joy to the ends of the Earth. 

Do not fear. Do not doubt events foretold. All will take place when the timing is right. Place your hope in Me. Remain in prayer. 

Pray for conversions, for peace, for the advancement of My Kingdom. Pray without ceasing. 

Spiritual warfare must increase. Many demons control humanity. They must be bound, and returned to Hell for all eternity. Their powers must decrease now. Pray for this to happen. A fierce battle awaits you, Beloved, but you will be victorious. 

Do not give up. Pick up your rosaries, and pray for My will to be done in the hearts of all men. Be faith filled, and rejoice in My master plan. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom