*Clergy are defiling My Son's Body in many ways


The amazing Bayside Prophecies...

DISCARDED
"My child, I know you are in wonderment of why Michael is holding the chalice with anxiety. I must tell you: within the chalice in Michael's hands are the Hosts collected from throughout the world that had been discarded by the faithless. I have asked that My Son's Body be protected upon earth. But many clergy now have cast aside My warnings from Heaven, and His Body has been placed and thrown on the floors, and into the water fonts of many of My Son's churches throughout the world." - Our Lady, May 17, 1986 


MOCKED  AND  ABUSED
"You cannot worship, you cannot follow two masters, for one you will love, and the other you will hate or learn to hate. And is there not much hate against My Son in the world now? Is there not much derision and laughter and abominations against His divinity? Do you not take His sacred, purified Body and cast it into the water font? Do you not, in your arrogance, do you not, O pastors, protect My Son's Body, His Body that is being carried to be mocked and abused in a form of worship from satan?
     "O pastors, evil men of the cross, whatever shall become of you?" - Our Lady, February 1, 1977 


LAX
"My child, please, you must make it known to Our clergy that they are defiling My Son's Body in many ways. Disrespect and dishonor—how many tears have I shed at the sight! Only consecrated hands shall give and bring My Son to the peoples of earth, legally ordained and given the Holy Spirit—the clergy chosen by the Father to bring His Son to you!
 Unclean hands shall not touch My Son's Body! You must not allow My Son to be defiled any longer. No children shall carry My Son's Body in the hands! 
     "Know, My child, that only one exception can be made: when a legally ordained priest is unable to reach the dying, he will send his deacon to bring My Son to him. But only in severe trial and need, I say! Only to the dying. All others, My child, will be given the needed grace if they pray.
     "If Our clergy become deluded by satan and lax in their responsibility to My Son, they will be set in judgment before the Father for their part in the defilement of My Son's Body.
     "You must warn My clergy, My child, with your message. We are not pleased by the manner in which they honor the Son of God.
     "A thorough cleansing must be made within the House of God, the Church. Women shall not receive My Son dressed as pagans—naked, and without absolution! 
Many have made a farce and a meal of My Son. They come to receive Him without penance. What manner of abomination is this, My child? Mankind must do penance and prepare himself for the reception of the Host, My child." - Our Lady, December 31, 1974 


FOUL  DEEDS
"I repeat again and again that none but a duly-ordained, legally-ordained priest in My Son's House shall bring His sacred Body in the Host to another. Foul deeds are being committed upon My Son's Body! And you allow them, neither caring..."
     Veronica - Our Lady is now reaching down to Her mantle. She is bringing it up to Her eyes, placing it over Her eyes.
     Our Lady - "My child, My heart is torn. It feels as though a thousand knives have pierced My heart. Every day another enters. How many shall console Me in My sorrow? I am truly the Mother of Sorrows. And why? Because My eyes look and watch the multitudes of My children entering into hell day by day! I cannot stem the tide now. I ask, I beseech, I plead with you as your Mother, to hold back the darkness. Fight the forces of darkness and evil that have entered upon your world." - Our Lady, November 1, 1977