*Jesus: Above all, pray!

2/4/06 Words from Jesus to Jennifer, US

My child, go forth and write down My words and share them with the world. 
My children, I come to you today with My words of love, My words of warning.
come to tell you that My words are soon to expire. They will expire on the 
anniversary of when they began. It is My desire for you to live the words in which 
I have spoken. 

Meditate on My Passion, Death and Resurrection yet, above all, pray! Pray with 
an open heart and live the Gospel message. Come to Me often for I am Jesus, 
your Master. 

I will give three more messages to My chosen instrument to be shared with you, My people. 

Do not become full of despair for I am with you always for My mercy is soon to 
expire and justice is soon to prevail. My love for you is unconditional, 
unprecedented. Turn away from the ways of the world and live the 
Commandments. Speak the truth for I am Jesus, the way, the truth and the life, 
and all will be done according to My will. 





Jennifer's Spiritual Director
Jennifer has a new spiritual advisor, Fr. Joe, whom she has known since July of 2005. He has been a priest in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church for 45 years and serves as a pastor in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Although Jennifer's public messages for the world ended on March 3, 2006, she has been advised by Fr. Joe to release some of her personal messages to the world as he believes they are imperative for our times. Please note that the messages will be released as Jennifer is given permission.