*My angels will protect My faithful remnant with an invisible shield

 To John Leary, June 2014

Jesus said: “My people, some of you have seen this movie (For the Greater Glory) that showed how Christians were persecuted and priests were killed in Mexico if they wore their clerical vestments. 

This same kind of religious persecution will be coming against you during the tribulation. The Antichrist and the one world people will be allowed a short time of taking over the whole world. Your life and your soul will be at risk from mandatory chips in the body. 

This will be the time to come to My refuges of protection. Some people will be martyred for their faith, but they will become instant saints as they enter heaven. I will have My angels protect My faithful remnant with an invisible shield, and they will lead you to a safe haven at one of My refuges. Trust in Me to provide you a place to stay, and all of your needs as food and lodging. Some people have questioned you, if this will really happen, but believe My messages that a persecution is truly coming when you will have to flee to places of My protection at refuges.