*Pray for My priests and to keep your churches open


To John Leary, July 15, 2014

Jesus said: “My people, the demons are always taunting you to get rid of My churches, because they hate My Presence in the tabernacle. These demons are also trying to attack My priests and spread errors in various heresies. Pray for My priests and to keep your churches open. I have My angels protecting My Hosts in My tabernacles, and I raise up great saints to fight heresies and instruct the people, like St. Bonaventure. In the Gospel you see Me foretelling the destruction of some of the cities of Israel that prospered in My day.

I have sent My prophets to warn the people of the similar destruction of America’s cities of today, because of your people’s many abortions and sexual sins. I send punishments among the sinners of great cities. It may not happen on the day of a prophecy, but if the people do not repent with this warning, these cities will eventually fall, even as My prophecies came true. Keep praying for the people of America, and for your clergy and churches to remain faithful to Me.”